Monday, January 19, 2009

My Belated 2009 Resolution



I have decided that in the next couple months I am going to get organized. We were so rushed after the wedding to move everything in and just "find a place" for something, that now all the rooms have that cluttered look to them. I also am going to DIY alot of wall decor to try and save money. These are some pictures that I have collected to help me on my quest!




First up: the Kitchen (picture taken off of apartment bio on D&R)




Since Dusty is a pretty good handyman, he was going to build me a pantry to store my food. I have decided that instead of a food pantry I want something that resembles one of these shelving. I would love to be able to display my platters and pretty dinnerware and keep the food out of sight and in the cabinets!



#2: The guest room/ computer room/ wedding leftover room.


moving the bed in on Friday and I hope to really get in there and throw away some crap!


#3. the bathroom

Our bathroom definitely needs organization! I hope to have some shelves put up for our towels and washcloths, and have an additional shelf installed under the sink for more storage space.


#4. Dusty's tool room

Our extra room is for the moment dustys tool room until we build a shed this summer. He is planning to put up some shelves and railings to hang tools from hopefully on Friday!


I also would like to do something like this in our LR: (again taken off D&R board!)






No comments:

Post a Comment