Thursday, May 21, 2009

15 weeks

I know, I totally failed at posting a 14 week picture, or even taking one.. my apologies to readers. I apologized to the kid by indulging in a extra scoop of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream the other day, and he seemed to like it alot.



2 more weeks till we find out what the lil bit is! I'm banking on a boy!!!!






















How far along: 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, but i'll find out at the dr tomorrow

Maternity clothes? pants and some shirts
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: terrible insomnia hits between 1- 3:30 almost every night, plus i cant get comfy to save my life..
Best moment this week: having people notice the belly and not think it's a beer gut
Movement: starting to feel flutters!
Food cravings: nothing really, still wanting tons of fruit!

Food aversions: nada
Gender: we find out June 5th
Labor Signs:
negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: finding out what the baby is!
Weekly Wisdom: none really..
Milestones: 5 more weeks to the halfway point!

1 comment: