Thursday, May 7, 2009

whoa baby, its really a baby in there!

I am officially in my 2nd trimester now! ::throws confetti!:: woohoo! I love this feeling, and I am soaking it in because I know that I will probably be on here in about 5 months saying I am so tired of this pregnant feeling! Of course aside from a couple side eyes, I am starting to get stares and smiles when people see my belly, which makes me feel all tingly inside!

so here is the 13 week Momma pics and updates!

How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: still at pre preg weight

Maternity clothes? pants Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: wish I could get more
Best moment this week: finding out my chromosome analysis came back a-okay!
Movement: none
Food cravings: mac n cheese! and Im back to eating alot of fruit

Food aversions: none!
Gender: I will be very surprised if the kid is not a he
Labor Signs:
negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: not hesitating before walking up the stairs to my office.. cant a girl get an elevator around here??
What I am looking forward to: finding out what the baby is!
Weekly Wisdom: none really..
Milestones: making it to my 2nd trimester!

2 comments: