Thursday, May 28, 2009

16 weeks!!


This week has been hell due to some terrible circumstances, but I managed to squeeze in a pic last night after we got home.



How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: back to pre-pg weight
Maternity clothes? yes
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: waking up every couple hours to pee sucks.
Best moment this week: there hasnt been a whole lot of good moments this week..
Movement: no kicks yet
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper fountain drink
Food aversions: nada
Gender: we find out June 5th
Labor Signs:
negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: drinking a beer
What I am looking forward to: going Saturday to look at cribs and dressers!!
Weekly Wisdom: not really wisdom, but after everything that happened this week, my biggest fear now is loosing my child. No parent should have to bury their child. No one.
Milestones: none

No comments:

Post a Comment