Wednesday, June 10, 2009

18 week belly!!!

Wow, I can't believe I am almost halfway through this pregnancy!

So many great things have happened in the last few weeks, I have started feelings kicks, we went Friday to see what our little bit was, and I can honestly say it was one of the greatest, most unexpected surprises of my life. Now, I can't imagine carrying any other life other than my little Whitley Kay. My belly is actually starting to resemble a mother with child instead of a girl that went a little to overboard on the Doritos and chocolate chip cookie dough.

So here it is!

How far along: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: im scared to step on a scale

Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: waking up every couple hours to pee sucks.
Best moment this week: its a tie between finding out what Whitley was and giving her a name
Movement: feeling those kicks!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper fountain drink, watermelon
Food aversions: none
Gender: girl!!!!!
Labor Signs: negative
Belly Button in or out? in, but starting to get slightly more shallow
What I miss: sleeping through the night
What I am looking forward to: a vacation
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: knowing what Whitley is and naming her makes everything so.much.more.REAL!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your bump is absolutley adorable. And I dont know if I mentioned it before but I LOVE her name. Im so happy for you Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Yay for being almost half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love her name! And you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete