Thursday, June 25, 2009

20 weeks!! Halfway there!!!!

woohooo!!!

on a totally random note, I am DREADING August and September. like seriously. It was 101 yesterday. in JUNE.... not cool!!



How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 9 lbs!!! i feel like a heifer... I will have the official weight gain tomorrow at my u/s, but at my PCP on Monday I was up 9 lbs from pre-preg
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? none...yet
Sleep: its getting better actually, still getting up at least twice to pee, but sleep is sound
Best moment this week: feeling those kicks.. I love it!
Movement: definitely.. I feel her multiple times a day now
Food cravings: tart and sweet fruits.. plums, watermelon, peaches, etc and cucumbers & italian dressing, but I love that anyways..
Food aversions: none
Gender: girl!!!!!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: bending over without thinking twice
What I am looking forward to: tomorrows anatomy scan!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: halfway there!!! I can't believe it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you're halfway already! Your tummy is so cute. And girl, I just posted about how miserably hot it is too. I can't imagine being pregnant in this heat! You're a trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are the most adorable little pregnant girl! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit, your tummy is getting even cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete