Thursday, June 18, 2009

19 weeks!!!

I still cant believe its going by so quickly! I have been so blessed so far to have such an easy pregnancy, and can't wait to see what the next 21 weeks or so will have in store!

I have definitely noticed my belly has gotten much more firm in the last week, and I feel like she may be starting to move up some. many thanks to my Nana who graciously offered to bring me shopping for maternity clothes sometime in the near future for my birthday!!

How far along: 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: ehh i have no idea..
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: waking up every couple hours to pee sucks.
Best moment this week: this morning when Dusty told me about his dream
Movement: feeling those kicks and rolls!
Food cravings: still Dr. Pepper fountain drink, watermelon, and sour stuff
Food aversions: none
Gender: girl!!!!!
Labor Signs: negative
Belly Button in or out? in, but starting to get slightly more shallow
What I miss: a good margarita
What I am looking forward to: a vacation
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: nothing new other than just loving my little Whitley

2 comments:

  1. Brit..you look so pretty and have such a glow in this pic!! I love the belly getting bigger pics!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete