Saturday, July 4, 2009

21 weeks!

I knew there was a reason I was a few days late to posting this, but I didn't know that reason until late last night. Dusty and I were both exhausted, and all I could think about was studying the back of my eyelids as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Well, Miss. Whitley had other ideas.. As I laid there I could feel her rolling and kicking, and since Dusty hasn't been able to feel her kick, I told him to give me his hand and see if he could feel her. He was probably thinking another lost cause, because everytime he puts his hands on her she either immediately quits bouncing around or the kicks are pretty light. After a minute or so, she was only doing some light punching and kicking, and he couldnt feel it, and then all of a sudden, whop! She kicked so hard, and Dusty said, "Ohhhh! I felt that!" And then another Whop! Two hard kicks later, and I just sat there and giggled like a little kid, she has never kicked me that hard, and I'm so glad he was able to feel her :)
eh, please don't judge me by my nasty veins in my tummy, i hate them!
How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? yes, they are faint, but I noticed two about an inch long on my left side
Sleep: I am typing this at 4 am, with kicks and butt pain, and a snoring bear in my bed.. do you really want to know how my sleep is?
Best moment this week: last night
Movement: all the time! rolling, kicking, punching, hiccups, and using my bladder as her personal trampoline
Food cravings: Peanut Butter M&M's
Food aversions: none
Gender: girl!!!!!
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: life without sciatic nerve pain
What I am looking forward to: getting together with family tomorrow for the 4th!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: I got a ton of stranger comments last week, and its the greatest little high :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy he got to feel her! How exciting:-) You look so precious! I really don't know what veins you're talking about, I don't see any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww yay you have a blog! Now you can join in with this big world of mommy bloggers!

    ReplyDelete