Tuesday, September 15, 2009

31 weeks!

I am back from the beach! No sunburn, thanks to the oh so lovely weather we had (insert sarcasm here) but Sunday the sun came out with full force, and we were able to get a few really good maternity photos! Hopefully I'll finish editing them by the end of the week, so I can upload them for everyone to see!!
How far along: 31 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: +24 lbs, go to the dr on Fri for official weigh in
Maternity clothes? I really need more shirts, I just really dont want to buy them with only 2 months left..
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: it actually hasnt been to bad.. This weekend I got to sleep in a king size bed at the condo, and I seriously did NOT want to give it up...
Best moment this week: relazing at the beach and taking maternity pictures!
Movement: yes, and she is now kicking/ punching so hard that it hurts!
Food cravings: boiled peanuts and cream cheese caramel dip with granny smith apples... together...
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs:had my first contraction Sunday night.. pretty freaky there..
Belly Button in or out? its pretty much flat, just depending on how she is turned
What I miss: eating a huge breakfast and not feeling guilty about it bec of my sugars..
What I am looking forward to: my shower this Sunday at church!!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: it totally freaks me out that she could be here in a matter of 6 weeks.. and there is SOO much left to do to get ready for her arrival!

1 comment:

  1. Contractions suck don't they? Can't wait to see your maternity pics!

    ReplyDelete