Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The view from above..

Since I totally slacked and wasnt able to post my 30 week belly pic in a timely fashion, I am including an extra belly pic on this one. I will be 31 weeks tomorrow, lets hope we can get a 31 pic in before next Monday..


I present you with the 30w6d belly pic, sunburnt and all:


How far along: 30 weeks, 6 days

Total weight gain/loss: +24 lbs
Maternity clothes? my shirts are getting too short...
Stretch marks? no new ones
Sleep: it sucks. it just plain sucks. it should be mandatory that you must automatically upgrade to a king size bed once you become pregnant. There just isn't enough room in our queen size bed for the both of us.
Best moment this week: having a lazy day at the river

Movement: other than feeling her kick me in my boobs, she is still a little wiggle worm..
Food cravings: I had the worst craving ever for Pizza Hut's stuffed crust pizza on Sunday, and my awesome in-laws brought it to us on their way home from BR! They are the best!!
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs:none
Belly Button in or out? its pretty much flat, just depending on how she is turned
What I miss: beer. especially after yesterday.. my BF had Mich Ultra's new Pomegranate Raspberry.. I wanted it sooooo bad!
What I am looking forward to: my last minute beach trip getaway this weekend!!
Weekly Wisdom: lets just say lotion and aloe vera will be my bffs this week..
Milestones: Whitley hits a growth spurt this week, she should start gaining about 1/2 a pound each week till I deliver!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, your tummy looks so pretty... sunburned and all :-) I can't believe how close you're getting! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete