Monday, September 28, 2009

33 weeks..

Forgive me, I totally slacked on getting a 32 week picture or even finding the time to make a 32 week post..
But in other news.... 33 weeks! well technically, 33 weeks, 5 days...

(sorry for the blur!)


How far along: 33 weeks, days
Total weight gain/loss: +28 lbs
Maternity clothes? Old Navy Gauchos and a really cute pink top will be arriving at my door on Friday!
Stretch marks? none on the belly, but the ones on the side of my girls are def making an appearance
Sleep: what's that??
Best moment this week: falling asleep with baby Tynes in my arms, I can't wait for that feeling of comfort with Whitley
Movement: her feet stay in my boobs, she constantly feels the need to punch my right side, and I feel hiccups in my butt.. she is beating me up from the inside
Food cravings: sweet tea, brownies
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: no new contrax..
Belly Button in or out? the edges are out but the inside is still flat.
What I miss: not needing help to get out of the bathtub, off the couch, etc
What I am looking forward to: my 1st anniversary this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: nadda
Milestones: still can't believe she's so close to being here!!!

1 comment: