Monday, October 19, 2009

36 weeks


We are two days away from being full term!! Whitley is welcome to make her arrival any day as long as her little lungs are fully developed!





How far along: 36 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: +38 lbs
Maternity clothes? so ready to be back in my old clothes..
Stretch marks? still just the loner on the right side and the one between the belly button peircing holes
Sleep: I miss it.
Best moment this week: seeing Whitley on the u/s screen
Movement: we had a bit of a scare Thursday bec she decided to turn and I wasnt feeling much movement, but since then she has been going crazy in there as usual..
Food cravings: hot fresh donuts
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: 0 dilation, sporatic contrax mostly at night
Belly Button in or out? out
What I miss: my old body and sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: umm Whitley making her big arrival of course!
Weekly Wisdom: enjoy the 20-30 week period!
Milestones: Whitley is healthy as can be and all vitals are looking great!

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog and love it!! Newlywed and furbaby owner! Love it! You look too cute!

    ReplyDelete