Monday, October 26, 2009

We have a date!!



As long as all goes well, Whitley will be making her big appearance on November 3rd! Because of the gestational diabetes, Dr. K is wanting to induce one week early. I have so many feelings and emotions running through about it all, but I trust him 110% and know that he will do whatever is best for Whitley and I. I can't believe that in one week we will be meeting our sweet girl!

On a different note, my cousin in law was induced Fri night and at 7 pm Sat night they finally decided to do a c-section. She was 37 weeks to the day. Wyatt came out a big 8lb 3oz baby, but unfortunately had to be put in NICU because his lungs were not fully developed and he was having trouble with feeding. He is now in the special care nursery until he has 24 hours of good feeding. He is breathing better on his own but please, PLEASE keep him in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for having the date set! I'll be in DC for work so I guess I'll have to catch up on the news when I get back. I'll be praying that all goes well! She's almost here, mama! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! I can't wait to see her beautiful little face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great!!! I just found your blog and love it!!! You guys are a really beautiful couple!:) love your blog background too :)
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete