Thursday, October 29, 2009

38 weeks!

Picture to come shortly.. patience people.


How far along: 38 weeks, 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: +40 lbs
Maternity clothes? yes and my belly hangs out of all my shirts
Stretch marks? 2 small ones on my right side, and the two squiglys in between my belly button peircing
Sleep: counting down the days to be able to sleep on my side again
Best moment this week: it was actually last week, but getting to see baby Sadie and scheduling my induction was fabulous!
Movement: just rolls and pushes..
Food cravings: cheesecake!
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: 50% effaced, 1 cm dilated, lost MP this morning, light contractions
Belly Button in or out? outtie
What I miss: getting out of the tub on my own
What I am looking forward to: umm Whitley making her big arrival of course!
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new..
Milestones: We get to meet our girl in 4 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment