Thursday, April 16, 2009

10 weeks!

Check out this BLOAT! its huge! I finally made the big move after my appt thursday and graduated to maternity pants. I feel 100x better, and my love handles thanked me.

I had forgotten my camera at my office yesterday so the belly pic had to wait until thursday!

How far along? 10
weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 2 lbs

Maternity clothes?pants
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: it comes and goes, I still feel the urge to crash at about 2 every evening!
Best moment this week: got the baby com (doppler) from my aunt, but still havent found the heartbeat!
Movement:
none
Food cravings: mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, roasted potatoes, homemade french fries... i think i have a trend here...
Food aversions: none at the moment.. finally!

Gender: i really dont know, my instinct and gut is saying boy, but EVERYONE is saying girl, esp now be the hb was so high
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: strawberry abita lager...
What I am looking forward to: making it to 2nd tri.. only two more weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: "you wont ever get tired of hearing that sound" my aunt talking about hearing the baby's heartbeat!
Milestones: one week down no nausea!!!

3 comments: