Tuesday, April 28, 2009

12 weeks!


Eh, I think I may have popped slightly early.. This picture was actually taken when I was 12w3d and it was a big difference from my actual 12w picture..I definitely notice my belly alot more in my shirts and the belly is hard..I also am picking up the hb right below my belly button, when just a week ago it was way lower! I got 5 comments from people at church yesterday, it made my day!

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: back to pre pg weight

Maternity clothes?still just maternity pants
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: thats a sore subject at the moment

Best moment this week: got to see the baby on the u/s again!!
Movement: none
Food cravings: mac n cheese and cup of noodles
and choc milk..
Food aversions: none
Gender: still feeling a boy
Labor Signs:
negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: having energy..
What I am looking forward to: 2nd trimester!

Weekly Wisdom: buy a snoogle pillow, it will save your life!
Milestones: seeing the babe and how much it's grown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment