Monday, April 27, 2009

Blame it on the pregnancy brain...

I just realized that its Monday. I hit 12 weeks this week. Where did 11 weeks go to? Oh thats right, I FORGOT TO POST IT! So sorry that I have kept many of you belly stalkers up for sleepless nights anticipating the 11 week post.. my apologies!

How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: back to pre pg weight

Maternity clothes?still just maternity pants on some days.. like 6 out of 7
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I really dont get enough
Best moment this week: found the heartbeat!!!
Movement:
none
Food cravings: (in best Ralphie voice from A Christmas Story) I want an EFFIN strawberry cheesecake snowball covered condensed cream and stuffed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream... ooooo
Food aversions: none
Gender: still feeling a boy
Labor Signs:
negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: drinking a diet coke without thinking about it.. if that makes sense
What I am looking forward to: my 12 week appt on wednesday!

Weekly Wisdom: "have you been sick?" "not really, only a couple times" "ohh you're definitely having a boy!" coming from my bf's step mom that birthed 4 boys before having a girl...
Milestones: hearing the heartbeat!


**just realized I left my camera and card at home, so I will add my pic tonight or first thing tomorrow am!**

No comments:

Post a Comment