Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 weeks!!

Wow, already? I have had a few more battles with all day sickness, but not brutal every day sickness like some girls have. Please excuse the appearance, this morning was one of those mornings..


How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: averaged out
Maternity clothes?nope, still using the bella band
Stretch marks? no new ones
Sleep: i dont get enough
Best moment this week: went to see cousin's new baby and makes me want november to get her asap!
Movement:
none
Food cravings: nothing really at the moment
Food aversions: eh nothing seems appetizing these days
Gender: still leaning towards a boy
Labor Signs:
nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss:my diet cokes
What I am looking forward to:showing family the u/s pics on easter!
Weekly Wisdom: "being a mother is the best thing you will ever experience in your life"- cousin
Milestones: getting through this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment