Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I am such a slacker...

and I totally blame it on hardly being able to funtion because all I want to do is SLEEP. and EAT. thats it. oh and throw helping a friend get her house ready and going to softball games for the lil sister almost every night in there and you have one tired pregnant woman. So my lil bit, I apologize for not giving you your credit in a timely manner. Im sure I'll catch payback from you shortly, as today you decided to bless me with a nice dose of all day nausea.


How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 3 lbs
Maternity clothes?no, but going shopping for pants this wkend
Stretch marks? i found two newbies on my right breast, i named them eleanor and scooter
Sleep: i want it all. the. time.
Best moment this week: cutting my hair, i like having a "mom" haircut for the moment
Movement: none
Food cravings: fruit and sugar sweet things, and breakfast food 24/7
Food aversions: still not to excited about red meat
Gender: i have a pretty strong feeling its a boy
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss:my jeans fitting comfortably
What I am looking forward to:u/s next thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: a hot dog isnt going to kill you
Milestones: realizing I only have 4 more weeks till I am through the 1st trimester!!

2 comments:

  1. WHOA Look at that beautiful baby belly! You are too cute and I love your new hair even though I told you before. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit you are adorable, I hope I am as cute as you when we finally decide to have babies! I love living vicariously through you =)

    ReplyDelete