Sunday, August 9, 2009

26 weeks- officially in 3rd trimester!!!

Say it with me: OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Whitley will be here before we know it, only 3 months away!


How far along: 26 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain/loss: +20 lbs-- I am terrified of the damn scale.. every time I step on it, it gets closer to that unmentionable number that I soooo didnt want to go too.
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? still just the newbie on the right side
Sleep: hasn't been too good

Best moment this week: seeing my best friend hold her little boy in her arms and imagining what it will feel like when I have Whit in my arms, just really thinking about it makes me tear up
Movement: all the time and all over

Food cravings: cheesecake..mmm
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in or out? still in, but its the freakest thing when I raise my belly just the slightest bit, it sticks out..
What I miss: cooking with butter
What I am looking forward to: my showers! I will be having one at church Sept 20th and a couples shower/ Dusty birthday part on Oct 10th!!!

Weekly Wisdom: cherish the time you have being pregnant, the kicks, the hiccups, all the little movements that remind you that she is safe inside, because before you know it she will be in your arms..
Milestones: realizing that now that Tynes is here, Whitley is next.. OMG!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 3rd tri! She'll be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is right! It feels like yesterday you found out!

    ReplyDelete