Friday, August 14, 2009

27 weeks!

This week has been good so far. My BS readings have been spread across the board but still maintained under the max number. Mostly thats due to trying out what I can eat and what I can't. I have had a huge sweet tooth this past week (hello, I baked banana crumb bread at 10 pm Wed night..)

Not to mention I have been craving chips and salsa and sushi (not together, thank goodness) like a mad woman.

I started having issues with bewbie leakage.. and thats never fun, but its mostly at night that the issue arises, so it hasn't been too bad!
How far along: 27 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +21 lbs
Maternity clothes? need some new shirts, all mine are getting too short
Stretch marks? no new ones
Sleep: eh.. same ole thing.. up at least twice to pee and turn the ac down
Best moment this week: scoring $1 6-9 and 9-12 adorable dresses at walmart!!
Movement: all the time
Food cravings: chilis chips and salsa mainly
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs:none
Belly Button in or out? still in
What I miss: not having to watch every.single.carb.
What I am looking forward to: getting the crib put together..
Weekly Wisdom: nothing new
Milestones: Whitley should be weighing almost 2.5 lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment