Tuesday, August 18, 2009

decisions, decisions...

After hours and hours spent looking for "the stroller" we decided on the InSTEP Safari stroller. We definitely wanted the three wheeled stroller because of the rough terrain around the house, and feel the tires will hold up much better out here than the 4 wheel stroller. Between the three color choices, we opted for the brown/blue/ orange trim.

Originally when we started looking, there is only one or two travel system three wheel strollers, so I figured I would just have to buy the infant seat seperately. So I started on my quest for a infant carseat.. and this is where you come in.

I have narrowed my options down to two carseats. Both are rated very high in safety ratings and are gender neutral (really more boyish, but thats a whole 'nother post on neutral=boyish) and are compatible with the stroller.

Graco Safeseat in Birkshire

the pattern looks like this:
Then we have my next choice, Chicco Keyfit 30
Please tell me your opinions, good and bad on these two seats!

2 comments:

  1. i think the second one will match your stroller better but i got the first one for us (and the matching stroller) and just LOVE LOVE LOVE the pattern. I also went crazy and got the high chair and pack n play in that pattern! I think it comes down to if you want the car seat to match the stroller when they are together... this is important to me, why i don't know but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of the second one better but they're both cute!

    ReplyDelete