Tuesday, August 25, 2009

belated 28 week belly pic

Sorry this is so late, it just seems like I have been non-stop these last few days. I went to the dr Friday for my 28 week checkup. Dr. K said just from measuring the size of my uterus, he believes we will have a fairly large baby come November. After hearing that, I'm fairly certain that my girl parts shuttered in fear. Hopefully the u/s in the coming months proves otherwise.

Good news on the GD front. If my numbers continue to stay lower than the max number, I will only have to test twice a day instead of 4x a day! woohoo for less finger pricks! My only issue if my fasting numbers.. it seems like those are always right at or one point below that 95 number.

How far along: 28 weeks, 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs
Maternity clothes? I lucked up and found two really cute maternity tops at walmart yesterday for $1!!! 1 whole dollar!!
Stretch marks? no new ones, yet
Sleep: i am getting more uncomfortable at night trying to find a good sleeping position, and my body temperature goes nuts... one hour I am waking up from night sweats, the next I am stealing the covers from Dusty because I am freezing. Lets just say our electricty bill has been out the wazoo because I keep it on 68-66 at night.
Best moment this week: above maternity top deals!
Movement: im not sure if its her head or what, but I keep feeling pressure towards my pelvic bone. I also get feet lodged in my ribs and owww is all i can say!
Food cravings: nothing really...
Food aversions: none
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs:none
Belly Button in or out? its pretty much flat, just depending on how she is turned in the ute.
What I miss: ...
What I am looking forward to: getting the crib put together..
Weekly Wisdom: enjoy these last couple months, because they will fly by!
Milestones: If Whitley comes before her due date like Dr. K is expecting her too, we only have about 8-9 more weeks! Of course, she is welcome to stay in as long as she needs to bake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment