Monday, March 9, 2009

5 WEEKS!

and technically 1 day, but I was so tired from working cows yesterday, I just didnt have the energy in me to post or take pics..

So I present to you, 5wk 1d belly "bloat" pic:

(P.S. did I tell you that I puffy heart self timers on cameras? ;-P )


So I was officially 5 weeks yesterday. I am still so nervous/ excited and praying so hard that everything will be okay with this first trimester and we will just have a healthy baby.


I am not to happy about showing my "pooch" because I would rather it be a baby bump than a bloat bump, but thats neither here nor there.. I just wore a top that doesnt hilight the bloat to work today so u get the tummy pic ;)



Also my dad said his new mission for this baby is to make s/he call my mom "Weezer" i.e. off Steel Magnolias... Mom thought that was funny haha until she realized that my dad was definitely not kidding. Stay tuned in about 8 months to see what happens, lol...



How far along? 5 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: nadda
Maternity clothes? bella band is in route to my house..
Stretch marks? negative
Sleep: need more of it
Best moment this week: my best friend emily gave me a "happy" present: LSU sippy cup and 2 really yummy smell good soaps for me!
Movement: nope just gas hehe
Food cravings: none.
Gender: not leaning any specific direction
Labor Signs:def not
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sleeping late... i am up 5 am and cant fall back asleep
What I am looking forward to: my first dr's apt on the 20th.
Weekly Wisdom: buy some metamucil, it will be your friend
Milestones: 1 week down, no MS yet! ::KNOCK ON WOOD 2X!::

No comments:

Post a Comment