Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wow, its really happening!

We have told family members and friends. I am now officially "late." I am also starting to feel the effects of a extremely bloated tummy.. ::ahem cant button jeans ahem:: but other than that I feel great! I am so thankful to have the support of our families and friends!!

I saw this on Heir to Blair's blog and I think would be pretty kick ass to do this each week and eventually use it for our lil cutie's scrapbook! so I will start putting this in each time I post a new belly picture... oh yes you will get the mandatory belly pics!

How far along? 4 weeks and 4 days!
Total weight gain/loss: none
Maternity clothes? no, but I am seriously contemplating buying a bella band on ebay right now from all this bloating!
Stretch marks? other than my only evidence of freshman year, no
Sleep: I want it all the time!
Best moment this week: finding out I was pregnant of course!
Movement: does gas count?
Food cravings: none.
Gender: everyone is hoping a boy, but all I can think about is girl names
Labor Signs: ha!
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: margaritas
What I am looking forward to: getting the nursery room cleaned out this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: take care of you lil mama!
Milestones: we told all the family!!!

belly pics to come!!!!!

1 comment: