Monday, March 16, 2009

6 WEEKS!!!

Eh, I feel like a goodyear blimp, not that I am complaining AT ALL about being KU, but good golly, my bloat is like whoa...


Here you have it, the 6 week belly, um bloat, pic:

How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? nope but i did eye a couple cute maternity tops at the gap this weekend ;)
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still need more of it
Best moment this week: my aunt telling me i could use her doppler once baby W gets a little bit bigger!!
Movement: just cramps
Food cravings: sour stuff, anything lemon-y
Gender: have a strong feeling it may be a lil man, but im unsure why..
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: being able to hold my bladder..
What I am looking forward to: dr's apt FRIDAY!!
Weekly Wisdom: "do what works for you, even if that means eating a cheeseburger every day." a 82 year old lady at my church, haha!
Milestones: buttoning my "cute booty" jeans on Friday!

2 comments: