Tuesday, March 24, 2009

our blueberry is 7 weeks!

I think I may be typing this while sleeping, because thats all I want to do lately! Oh and apparently my forgetfullness has made a comeback, because I forgot my camera at home when I set it on the table so I wouldn't forget it.. so you will have to wait for the belly pic till tomorrow. ::side note:: it looks pretty similar to last weeks!

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? bella band and me are BFF's these days
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: i want more!!!
Best moment this week: going to the dr!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: back to salty, and fruit.. any kind
Food aversions: lately it has been meat
Gender: still trying to talk it into being a boy..
Labor Signs: negative
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: sleep
What I am looking forward to: u/s in 3 weeks!
Weekly Wisdom: get a sea band, they're a life saver..
Milestones: having a 20 hour bit of morning sickness...

No comments:

Post a Comment